If you have questions or complaints regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 502-749-7691.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you consent to provide your personal information, we may collect the following from you:
- First and last name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, type and billing address
- Email preferences such as receipting and email subscriptions
We may use your information to:
- Fulfill your donation or purchase
- Send you an order confirmation and receipt
- Send you requested information
- Respond to questions, feedback or customer service requests
- Update your account information
- Identify applicable volunteering opportunities
- Send you LIA communications
- Send your event registration confirmation and updates
Updating/Canceling/Deleting your account
You may choose to update your account information, cancel LIA communications or delete your account with LIA by doing one of the following.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us by dialing: 502 749 7691
Your personal information will be shared with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell, lease or exchange your information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services. These services help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
LIA will only release your information if the organization is required by law, or when we believe it is necessary to protect your safety or our rights.
The protection of your information is important to us. We will be keep your information confidential. We have implemented electronic and administrative steps in order to ensure your confidentiality.
Your sensitive information will be encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Your credit card information is encrypted.