The Turning Point for Ownership
The single most important piece of our model is the phasing-out stage. This process is truly the turning point that allows the church, the community, and individuals to take complete ownership over their transformation.
When programs mature and development is taking root, a natural multiplying effect occurs. New programs are implemented in the community and/or the established program is replicated in another community linking the two communities together.
When the Church is placed back in its rightful place within the community, the following occurs:
- Strengthened faith within the church
- Accelerated conversion growth
- Reconciliation in relationships
- Mobilization of gifts and callings
- Increased relevance to and participation in greater society
When the community takes ownership of its long-term development, the following occurs:
- Local leadership participates in identifying needs and solutions.
- Leadership is equipped to meet the needs of the community in a sustainable way.
- Preventative actions are implemented not just curative responses.
- The community begins to replicate its programs.
- The community is healthier as a whole. We are one step closer to the Kingdom of God here on earth.
Not only are communities transformed through our integrated initiatives, but individuals show they are transformed through both Word and deed:
- Trained and Educated
- Empowered and Supported
- Basic needs are met
- Provide for themselves and their families
- Live life more abundantly
- Become an agent of change in their community