LIA senior leadership, including Dr. Florence Muindi (founder/CEO) and Victor Mikebanyi (regional director), will present three break out sessions:
- Friday, Nov. 8 – 8:00 a.m. – Serving Orphans and Vulnerable Children with Dignity
- Friday, Nov. 8 – 8:00 a.m. – Practical Insights from a Successful Community Health and Development Program
- Friday, Nov. 8 – 1:30 p.m. – Is There Hope for Haiti? Modeling New Initiatives
LIA will also host a booth #1601, so be sure to stop by and say hello!
Dr. Florence Muindi and LIA engagement manager, Tina Bruner, will participate in two breakout sessions:
- Friday, Nov. 15 – 9:00 a.m. – STM 101 – Is Our Helping Hurting; What Will They Say About Us?
- Saturday, Nov. 16 – 9:00 a.m. – Panel Discussion: Short-term Mission Know-how
Be sure to stop by the LIA booth (#335) in the exhibit hall at ICOM.
Hope to see you there!