The below details how Life In Abundance uses personal information and the steps we take to ensure its protection.
If you have questions or complaints regarding our privacy practices, please contact us here or by calling 502 749 7691.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you elect to provide your personal information, we may collect the following from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, type and billing address
- Preferences such as receipting and email subscriptions
We may use your information to:
- Fulfill your donation or purchase
- Send you an order confirmation and receipt
- Send you requested information
- Respond to questions, feedback or customer service requests
- Update your account information
- Identify applicable volunteering opportunities
- Send you LIA communications
- Send you event registration confirmation and updates
Updating/Canceling/Deleting your account
You may choose to update your account information, cancel LIA communications or delete your account with LIA by doing one of the following:
- Logging into your account through the account center and updating your preferences
- Contacting us here or by calling 502 749 7691
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell, lease or exchange your information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
LIA will only release your information if the organization is required by law, or when we believe it is necessary to protect your safety or our rights.
The protection of your information is important to us. All information will be kept confidential. LIA has implemented electronic and administrative steps in order to ensure your confidentiality.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Your credit card information is encrypted.